Track Maintenance and Expenses for each asset
- Track Asset Ownership. AssetManage can automatically create log entries describing any changes in Status,
Assignment or movement to a new location or department.
- Keep track of all expenses associated with an asset such as fuel costs and repairs.
- Track and schedule maintenance - extend the life of your assets.
- Eliminates paper work and organizes records.
- Keep track of tasks pertaining to an asset, including due dates, who the task is
assigned to and completion date of the task.
- Check Out assets directly to employees or customers.
- Print Check Out receipts.
- Assign due date and notes.
Calculate Monthly & Annual Depreciation Schedules
- Support for Straight-Line, Sum of Years Digits, Double Declining Balance (including
125%, 150% & 175%) as well as Percentage per year Depreciation.
- Month of Fiscal Year End can be changed.
- Several useful Deprecation Report templates, including Depreciation for Year &
Depreciation for Month reports
Scan & Print Barcodes Scan & Print Barcodes
- Associate a barcode with an asset simply by scanning the barcode with the cursor
in the barcode field. Retrieve the asset record later by scanning the barcode again.
- Find missing assets with the Asset Audit Wizard. Simply scan the barcodes of all
assets in a particular location or department. The Asset Audit Wizard will show
found and missing assets.
- AssetManage can work with all barcode scanners, whether they connect to your computer
using a keyboard wedge, USB or via wireless connection. Barcode scanners that store data in memory can also be used. Simply export the stored
scanner data to a text file and then import the file into AssetManage.
View your asset data in many different ways.
- Use the View window to see assets grouped by different
fields such as Vendor, Insurer or Manufacturer.
- See which assets are assigned to a particular employee.
- View assets by Status. A great way to keep track
of checked out tools, or items on loan.
- Remind yourself of soon to expire Warranties &
Leases. AssetManage will show assets by Month/Year of Warranty or Lease Expiration
- The View window is where custom queries can be executed
simply by clicking on the Query.
- Keep track of uncompleted tasks. Asset notebook
items can be shown by Due date.
Create your own reports and barcode labels
Use our new, integrated report designer to create and edit your own reports.
- Easily create reports with graphs, images, totals and more.
- AssetManage ships with numerous pre-defined reports. Reports include: Depreciation
Report for Year/Month, Assets by Department, by Category, Barcode label templates
- Reports can be exported to many different formats, including PDF, HTML, Excel, &
- Create custom asset labels, with company logo and barcodes. AssetManage can print
barcodes in most barcode formats including: Code 128, Code 39, CodaBar, UPC, etc.
Bar Code Labels
Comprehensive Support for Asset Disposals
- You can view Asset Disposal information in the Asset Properties dialog. AssetManage
will calculate accumulated depreciation, book value and Gain/Loss automatically.
- Quickly view Disposed Assets by Month/Year of Disposal & Disposal Method.
- Handles multiple locations.
- A powerful Run Report Using feature lets you run reports using only data from the
currently selected location, query, department, etc..
- Import delimited text files and Microsoft Excel spreadsheet data into AssetManage.
- Export data to HTML, Access database or an Excel spreadsheet.